Rachael White endeavours to protect all information disclosed.
The information we collect about you is held on a secure server. When visiting our site it is advisable to check for the padlock in the browser to confirm the site is secure.
We will ask you to register with us if you wish to use the following features of our site
- purchase goods
- request information or advice from us
- sign up to our email newsletter
- contact us
You will be required to provide personal infomation and details. This may include
- your name
- telephone number
- email address
- payment details (if you order an item)
This information is then stored in our online store.
STORAGE OF INFORMATION
Information you provide us with ensures we are able to complete your order and may be used for the following end use
- administration of our site- ensuring you receive your order. We may instruct select companies to work on our behalf to maintain and ensure this service is provided. This may include delivery companies or payment administrators to process your credit, or debit card payment. Such companies may access your personal details in conjunction with fulfilling their required function, and may not use information for any other purpose.
- customer service - to ensure we can answer your questions, provide information about your order and update you with the status of your order
- exclusive direct marketing - to keep you up to date with new products and services we provide. We do not pass on information to any other company, no matter how select. Each newsletter gives you the option to be removed from our mailing list.
SECURITY AND PROCESSING
The latest technology is used to ensure encryption protects all transactional information to the highest standard. Protected information includes
- your personal contact information
- credit or debit card details
- any other names and addresses provided when you ask us to deliver to another address or person
- purchasing history
We process all payments via Stripe
All card numbers are encrypted on disk with AES-256. Decryption keys are stored on separate machines. None of Stripe's internal servers and daemons are able to obtain plaintext card numbers; instead, they can just request that cards be sent to a service provider on a static whitelist. Stripe's infrastructure for storing, decrypting, and transmitting card numbers runs in separate hosting infrastructure, and doesn't share any credentials with Stripe's primary services (API, website, etc.).
Our cookies do not remember your credit card or payment details
Rachael White complies with Australian Privacy Laws
You may see the personal data that we hold on you by writing to us at www.rachaelwhite.com.au/contact
Please note this may require a handling fee to process.