New Moon.....I am in Melbourne for the How to live a spiritually guided life workshops
Good Morning all you lovely souls,
You are waking up to a cracker of a day. My day started at dawn as I jumped an early flight to Melbourne as deliver workshop 1 of the How to live a spiritually guided life workshop series.
So excited to be with all my lovely Melbourne souls tonight at the wonderful Miss Fox, Beauty, Spa & Wellness Destination. The team at Miss Fox are magic and they are working with me to create a really special evening for you all. Come along, join me, tickets are available on the door. For more details at www.rachaelwhite.com.au/workshops/
If you can't come tonight don't worry I am in Daylesford doing it all over again on Saturday afternoon at the Daylesford Massage Healing Centre. The gorgeous people at the Daylesford Massage Healing are also magical hosts. Tickets will be available on the day also. For more details visit www.rachaelwhite.com.au/workshops
Talk about divine timing. I didn't even realise that my first workshop landed on a new moon. Thank you angels! Thats a great sign.
So lets get into it. Its a new moon today so its time for you to do your new moon ritual. The New Moon kicked in at 12am this morning so we are in full throttle New Moon vibes. The new moon is the time in the moon cycle that we draw down on her energy, set intentions, visualise all that we desire to bring it into our lives.
We stay positive and focused on our intentions with an unwavering belief in ourselves that we are worthy of all we desire. Sometimes when we manifest we try and control the situation by worrying about how, when and if it will actually happen. This is actually fear based worry that will deplete the effectiveness of your manifesting.
Stay focused in firm unwavering belief. Release worry, don't give it your energy.
I have a hot tip. When you write out your list of intentions at the end of the page write the following
"It is with the greatest intention and an eternally grateful heart that all my greatest dreams and desires be realised. I am open to dreams and desires beyond what I can even imagine for myself to be realised also. Thank you"
This intention is really powerful as it gives permission for mind blowing, couldn't even imagine, amazingness to come into our life. Bring it on! Here is your new moon ritual
New Moon Ritual
The New Moon Manifestation Ritual is a six part process…
New Moon Manifestation is more than wishful thinking it is co-creation with angels or whomever you connect with spiritually. New Moon manifesting allows us to tap into the power of the new moon energy to call in our hopes and desires. Since ancient times civilisations have used the new moon for manifesting. Manifesting is not wishful thinking because its coupled with positive action. Now is not the time to kick back and sit on your lounge. Manifestation requires action. By taking action focused on what you intend to bring into your life the flow of energy is channelled toward making intentions your reality.
New Moon Ritual for Manifesting
1. Create a sacred space: Light candles, play music and most importantly diffuse the archangel aromatherapy essential oils into your space. As the oils are dispersed in the space you elevate the energy of the space. As you move around your space and inhale the oils you breath in the aromatic molecules that penetrate deep into your body as you elevate your energetic frequency making it easier to hear, see, know and feel angelic communication.
2. Write out your intentions. Using a pen and paper write out what you truly desire to bring into your life. If possible its best to focus in on what is really important to you at this time. Not necessarily an exhaustive list. Remember, the New Moon comes around once a month.
It is essential that you use the word “Intention’. The word intention is a powerful word of creation. It is with intention that you create.
So at the top of a piece of paper write..."My intention is .......
Tip: We don't beg, plead for our intentions to be realised. This is fear based energy and couches the intentions in fear. Reorientate your intentions and send them off with absolute belief and all knowing that all you ask for will come to you.
Don't place any expectations on how, what, when, where, how why. Don't overthink it. In fact, don't think about it at all. Write them out and send them off and believe with all heart and soul that all is coming to you.
3. Visualise your intentions: As you write out your intentions, sit back and close your eyes and visualise the intention happening. Do this for each one. Basically creating what I like to call a 'mini mind movie' of everything you desire already manifest. Keep these little "mini mind movies" in your mind and think of them often. The visualisation creates a very clear image for divine intervention from your angels to support your manifestations.
4. Release to be realised: Safely, burn, tear up or submerse the list of intentions in water. You need to release the list of intentions so they can be realised. We don't want to hold onto our intentions. Feel free to make a copy of your intentions so you can refer back to them. (Maybe in the warm weather submersing in water with a few drops of aromatherapy oil is better)
5. Use your intuition: Now is not the time to check out my friends and kick back. When you take action the angels swing into action to take all the steps to support you. Now you have done this big request you need to be on high alert for changes or actions you need to take. Tune in and notice the signs. Take notice to the feelings you have and guidance that you intuitively feel, the people that show up, the synchronicity of life. Remember there are no coincidences everything is happening for a reason. Particularly because you asked for it.
6. Don't worry: One of the biggest reasons manifesting fails. Just believe that because you asked for it, its will happen. People fall into the trap of worrying about their intentions and then disbelieving when things don't show up exactly how they thought they would or in the time frame they expect. This leads to discouragement and you reverse s the effects of your manifestation. But also things can move really quickly and often clients will say to me 'it happened so quickly its too good to be true' either way believe that the Universe, God, Angels, Buddha, Ganesh or whomever you connect in with spiritually has got your request and they are working with you to make it happen. All you need to do is Intend, Visualise,
Believe, Stay focused and Be Happy xxx Easy!!
Happy Manifesting my friends xx
About Rachael Rachael
Rachael is an international spiritual life coach, clairvoyant, and spiritual healer .She works with individuals to create spiritual transformation and life transformation in the areas of spirituality, business, healing, wellness and spiritual development. She is an entrepreneur and has developed the worlds first Archangel Aromatherapy prescriptions. She works with people across Australia and the world in all aspects of business, spirituality and wellness. If you would like more information on this program please email Rachael at CONTACT
- Tags: angel card reading angel reading melbourne angel readings clairvoyant melbourne Daylesford Massage Healing Centre Energy energy mangement gemini new moon haunted houses melbourne How to live a Spiritually Guided Life life coaching manifestation manifesting manifesting ritual Miss Fox Beauty Spa and Wellness Destination new moon new moon manifesting New Moon Rachael White new moon ritual spiritual coach spiritual development spiritual healing spiritual healing melbourne Spiritual protection spiritual transformation spirituality workshop
- Rachael White