Last New Moon for 2014
On this last new moon for 2014 we have the opportunity to give energy to our hopes and dreams. Its also a time to be grateful as we positively reflect on what has come to us. For me this final New Moon I am focusing on manifesting Peace.
Peace within me, peace within my home, my community, my world. Our world. Whilst this is always on my manifestation list. This New Moon it will be the only thing as I give it all of my energy and intention.
New Moon is about New beginnings. Its is an opportunity to co-create this life right here on planet earth in conjunction with our spiritual guides and angels so as we can create the life we choose. The Moon energy allows us to work with universal and planetary energies to supercharge our intentions. As human beings we co-exist within this energy and as we become increasingly sensitive to it we develop a deeper understanding of our spiritual selfs and the power we have to master our spiritual power to co-create an abundant and peaceful life.
New Moon Ritual
The New Moon Manifestation Ritual is a six part process...
1. Create a sacred space....light candles, burn aromatherapy oils www.rachawhite.com.au/aromathearpy), sage, play music and get yourself in a really positive head space. The more positive you and your environment are the easier your thought forms are carried to the divine. Raise your vibration and the vibration of your space space which in turn elevates your intentions to the divine on a really high frequency.
2. Write out your intentions. Using a pen and paper write out all that you wish to bring into your life. Maybe you wish to manifest one intention or maybe you have a list of intentions.
It is essential that you use the word "Intention' the word intention is a powerful word of creation. It is with intention that you create.
So at the top of a piece of paper write..."My intention is .......
Tip: We don't beg, plead for our intentions to be realised. This is fear based energy and couches the intentions in fear. Reorientate your intentions and send them off with absolute belief that all that you ask for will come to you. Don't place any expectations on how, what, when, where, how why. Don't overthink it. In fact, don't think about it at all. Write them out and send them off and believe with heart and soul that all is coming to you. Focus on your mini mind movies. No doubt,
Tip: At the bottom of my intention list I always write. " It is my greatest intention that all my intentions be realised or better than I can imagine for myself'... this way you leave it open for AMAZING, MIND BLOWING stuff to come into your life that you cant even begin to imagine. Loving that!!
3. Visualise your intentions. As you write each one, sit back and close your eyes and visualise the intention happening. Do this for each one. Basically creating what I like to call a 'mini mind movie' of everything you desire already manifest. Keep these little "mini mind movies" in your mind and think of them often. The visualisation creates a very clear image for divine intervention to support our manifestations.
4. Burn or rip up the list of intentions. Safely, burn, tear up or submerse the list of intentions in water. You need to release the list of intentions so they can be realised. We don't want to hold onto our intentions. Feel free to make a copy of your intentions so you can refer back to them. (Maybe in the warm weather submersing in water with a few drops of aromatherapy oil is better)
5. Use your intuition to determine signs related to your manifestations. Now is not the time to check out my friends and kick back. When you take action the universe steps up to support you. Now you have done this big request you need to be on high alert for changes or actions you need to take. Tune in and notice the signs. Remember there are no coincidences everything is happening for a reason. Particularly because you asked for it. Manifestation is more than wishful thinking it is co-creation with the divine spirit realm and whomever you connect in with. You placed a big order using planetary energy and your Spiritual guides will come back to you with the actions you need to take to make your intentions come to fruition.
Trust your intuition and notice the signs. Take action.
6. Don't worry. Just believe that because you asked for it, its will happen. People fall into the trap of worrying about their intentions and then disbelieving when things don't show up exactly how they thought they would or in the time frame they expect. This leads to discouragement and you reverse s the effects of your manifestation. But also things can move really quickly and often clients will say to me 'it happened so quickly its too good to be true' either way believe that the Universe, God, Angels, Buddha, Ganesh or whomever you connect in with spiritually has got your request and they are working with you to make it happen. All you need to do is Intend, Visualise, Believe, Stay focused and Be Happy xxx Easy!!
Happy Manifesting my friends xx
Rachael is an international spiritual life coach in the areas for spirituality, business, healing, wellness and spiritual development. She is an entrepreneur and has developed the worlds first Archangel Aromatherapy range. She works with people across Australia and the world in all aspects of business, spirituality and wellness. If you would like more information on this program please email Rachael at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0402 848810.
- Tags: December 2014 New Moon Dont worry Final New Moon for 2014 intuition & energy management workshop Manifestation new moon manifesting ritual New Year 2015 Rachael White Angels Rachael White Archangel Aromatherapy Rachael White Archangels Rachael White Clairvoyant Rachael White New Moon Ritual Rachael White Spiritual Healing Sacred Space Visualise your intentions
- Rachael White