Full Moon Today...Reignite your power
It is a Full Moon today.
We are so powerful!
So often we forget this. But, the full moon shines down on us with all her divine brightness to remind us to work with her. Reignite your power, reflect on what is holding you back and down.
Step into your power and look at what needs to go from you life and what is holding you back.
Take action and draw down on this beautiful moon energy to help release it all from your life.
The full moon ritual involves taking action in your life. Its not wishful thinking. Once you do the release you will need to step into action. It is an active process. If you find the action part hard, call on your angels. They are your super spiritual power team and they will stick with you every step of the way.
Don't surrender your power, cease it, draw down on it, and power ahead.
The FULL MOON begins at 10.00am Sydney time. To check the exact time for you wherever you are in the world please visit www.timeanddate.com
Cleanse, purge, clear, forgive, release.
This full moon ritual is a reflective process that allows you to take responsibility and inventory of what in you life is no longer serving you and making a commitment to change and heal it. By working in unison with the archangels and the divine moon energy you supercharge these intentions giving moon energy to these intentions. The process is therefore sped up.
I believe its an important energetic investment to clear away the energy in your home and recreate a spiritual sanctuary for high vibration living and manifesting.
My No.1 Archangel Michael - Clear and Protect - Concentrate in 5mls is pure 100% organic essential oil is what I use for diffusing in my home to clear the energy and raise the vibration.
I also take a bath and put a couple of drops of this concentrated oil with some salt into the bathwater. This clears my energetic body which includes your aura and chakras.
Remember. If your vibration is high but the environment you live in is low vibration it will impact your energetic body and hence your spiritual wellness. Invest in keeping you and your space nice and high vibrational.
The Full Moon supports us to clear, cleanse and purge from our lives anything that is no longer serving us. Its time to release anything holding us back and down.
A full moon ritual must begin on or after the time that the full moon begins so you are in the full moon energy. The most potent time is the four hours after the full moon begins and the four days following.
The Full Moon Ritual is a six part process...
1. Create a sacred space....light candles, burn aromatherapy oils www.rachawhite.com.au/aromathearpy), sage, play music and get yourself in a really positive head space. Think about all the wonderful things in your life and spend a moment being grateful for what you do have. The more positive you and your environment are the easier your thought forms are carried to the divine. When you create a sacred space you raise your vibration and the vibration of your space which in turn elevates your intentions to the divine on a really high frequency.
2. Write out your intentions. List all your intentions you wish to release and purge from your life. Under a Full Moon we release anything that is no longer working for us. It is essential that you use the word "Intention' the word intention is a powerful word of creation. It is with intention that you create. So at the top of a piece of paper write..."My intention is …………………
You may just have one intention that you wish to focus all your energy on or you may have a few. Up to you.
3. Visualise your intentions. As you write each one, sit back and close your eyes and visualise the intention happening. Do this for each intention. Meditate on it. Basically creating what I like to call a 'mini mind movie' of everything you desire already manifest.
4. Release intentions to be realised. Burn or rip up the list of intentions. Safely, burn the list of intentions so you release them to your angels, God the Universe whomever you feel spiritually aligned with so they can be realised. We don't want to hold onto our intentions. You can make a copy so you can refer back to them. However releasing them frees them from us so they can be realised. Once released don't focus on how they will come to you as this is a form of worry. Instead, focus your energy on visualising your mini movies and resting in the knowing that everything is working for your highest good.
5. Time for action using your intuition. Use your intuition to determine signs related to your purge. If what is no longer serving you is now shifted it is making way for what you desire. Tune in and notice the signs. Remember there are no coincidences everything is happening for a reason. Particularly because you asked for it .You placed a big order and your Spiritual guides will come back to you with the actions you need to take to make your intentions come to fruition. So pay attention.
6. Have faith. Don't worry. Believe with heart and soul that you asked for it, so its will happen. People fall into the trap of worrying about their intentions and then disbelieving when things don't show up exactly how they thought they would or in the time frame they expect. This leads to discouragement and you reverses the effects of your intentions as you go into your fear.
Release from your life the old fear energy to allow for new positive intentions and manifestations to fill up your life with loving desires.
Have a wonderful full moon. Reignite your power, take action and move forward as you clear, purge and release anything standing in your way or holding you back.
Big moon blessings, Rxxx
Rachael White is a Clairvoyant/ Healer based in Newtown, Sydney. She works with people across Australia and the World. Rachael has recently launched the I AM a Soul Champion coaching program. This exciting program allows you to work one on one with Rachael. For more information visit http://www.rachaelwhite.com.au/i-am-a-soul-champion-coaching-program/
#fullmoonritual #archangelaromatherapy #power #reigniteyourpower #takeaction #moveforward #releasepurgrecleanseforgive #IAMaSoulChampion
For more details visit www.rachaelwhite.com.au
- Rachael White