Full Moon: Let it go!
It’s an early bird Full Moon as the energy arrives in all its glory at 2.15am. The full moon ritual offers a reminder to take time out from the treadmill of life. Phones down, tv off and ask yourself, ‘what is holding me back’ . Take this moment, to create your ritual. Maybe its 1/2 hour or longer. Maybe you do it upon rising or when you return home in the evening. Whenever it is, give yourself the opportunity to reflect on what no longer serves you and what you need to release. But remember. This is not a passive process. You are active in this process. Just as you release what no longer serves you, it is a declaration to the divine universe that you are ready for change. Change can be confronting but it is the heartland of growth, expansion and transformation. Let the divine love of the full moon put moon beams of love and light in your intentions as you let it all go..
FULL MOON RITUAL OVERVIEW
The Full Moon supports us to clear, cleanse and purge from our lives anything that is no longer serving us. Basically, anything in your life that's holding you down or back that is based in fear energy.
This could be financial issues, addictions, toxic relationships, drama, worry, stress, negative behaviour patters. Whatever it is as we release it under the full moon we declare we no longer wish for it to be in our lives and we are open to heal and change to release it completely.
By drawing down on the full moon energy we give our intentions rocket fuel!
The Universe, your angels or whomever you feel spiritually aligned with will also energetically send support and guidance for you to make the changes.
Remember its up to you when the changes show up to recognise them and make them. So reflect deeply and make sure whatever you ask for you are really ready to release and change.
A full moon ritual must begin on or after the time that the full moon begins so you are in the energy. The most potent time is the four hours after the full moon begins and the four days following.
Please visit www.timeanddate.com to determine the exact time of the full moon for you.
THE FULL MOON RITUAL STEPS
1. Create a sacred space....light candles, burn aromatherapy oils www.rachawhite.com.au/aromathearpy), sage, play music and get yourself in a really positive head space. Think about all the wonderful things in your life and spend a moment being grateful for what you do have. The more positive you and your environment are he easier your thought forms are carried to the divine. You raise your vibration and the vibration of your space which in turn elevates your intentions to the divine on a really high frequency.
2. Write out your intentions. List all your intentions you wish to release and purge from your life. Under a Full Moon we release anything that is no longer working for us or serving us. It is essential that you use the word "Intention' the word intention is a powerful word of creation. It is with intention that you create. So at the top of a piece of paper write.. Dear God, Universe, Angels, Spirit Guides, Buddha, (whomever you call on spiritually)
…”My intention is to release with the greatest intention and love.....
You may just have one intention that you wish to focus all your energy on or you may have a few. Up to you.
I place of couple of drops of my archangel aromatherapy oils to raise the intentions vibrations.
3. Visualise your intentions. As you write each one, sit back and close your eyes and visualise what your life would be like with the released intention gone. It’s a very positive visualisation. What I like to call a 'mini mind movie' of everything you desire already manifest.
4. Release intentions to be realised. Burn or submerse list in water rip up the list of intentions. you release them to your angels, God the Universe whomever you feel spiritually aligned with so they can be realised. We don't want to hold onto our intentions. You can make a copy so you can refer back to them.
5. Time for action using your intuition. Use your intuition to determine signs related to your purge. Tune in and notice the signs. Remember there are no coincidences everything is happening for a reason. Particularly because you asked for it. You placed a big order and your Spiritual guides will come back to you with the actions you need to take to make your intentions come to fruition. So pay attention. They are trying to reach you.
6. Be open to change:You may need to make some big life changes which will be confronting and challenging but its all part of releasing what is no longer serving you. A time for healing that we are all do together with the loving power of the full moon.
Release from your life the old fear energy to allow for new positive intentions and manifestations to fill up your life with loving desires. The more fear we release the more love we can manifest and draw toward us.
Are you from Melbourne? Come to my 'How to live a spiritually guided life' workshop series in Melbourne & Daylesford in June. Click her for all the details
Join Rachael's I AM a Soul Champion Coaching Program
Rachael is an international spiritual life coach, clairvoyant, and spiritual healer. She supports those who seek to spiritual and life transformation in the areas of spirituality, business, healing, wellness and spiritual development. Her spiritual life coaching program is called I AM a Soul Champion and she works on one on with you to support all areas of your life for transformation and healing. She is an entrepreneur and has developed the worlds first Archangel Aromatherapy prescriptions. She works with people across Australia and the world. To join the program please contact her at www.rachaelwhite.com.au/contact
- Rachael White